Flower of the Month Cuff
The Flower of the Month collection will be a favorite of jewelry and flower enthusiasts alike! Each birth month has a flower associated with it that symbolizes some of the characteristics of that month. These classic cast pewter cuff bracelets feature a different flower design for each month.
January’s flower is the Carnation, which symbolizes love, fascination, & distinction.
- February’s flower is the Violet, which symbolizes loyalty, wisdom, and hope.
- March’s flower is the Jonquil which symbolizes cheerfulness, friendship, & abundance.
- April’s flower is the Daisy which symbolizes innocence, loyalty, and transformation.
- May’s flower is the Lily of the Valley which symbolizes humility, sweetness, and happiness.
- June’s flower is the Rose which symbolizes appreciation, good fortune, and love.
July’s flower is the Larkspur, which symbolizes sweetness and joy.
- The August bracelet features the Poppy - the symbol for moral integrity.
September’s flower is the Aster, which symbolizes patience, magic, and love.
- October’s flower is the Cosmos, which symbolizes comfort and protection.
November’s flower is the Chrysanthemum, which symbolizes cheerfulness, friendship, & abundance.
- December’s flower is the Narcissus, which symbolizes self-esteem and sweetness.