Botany Bowtie Maton Linen
Crafted in Charleston, South Carolina, each Botany Bowtie is handmade to be true statement piece. The makers draw inspiration from nature and utilize organic materials, such as brown Maton grass or eucalyptus layered on 100% linen fabric.
- Each bowtie is handmade with organic materials.
- These bow ties are durable and will last for years.
- Brown Maton grass is used to preserve from drying and cracking.
- Bow tie is handmade with 100% linen fabric.
- Handle at the center of the bow tie, using thumb and index finger.
- Keep in storage box and away from sun exposure when not wearing it.
- Your tie is adjustable, make sure it's tight but comfortable.
- Wipe foliage gently for shine with custom wipe (included).